Today, websites are viewed more on mobile phones than desktop computers. Here are 5 musts that every mobile web design needs to improve user experience on mobile devices.
1. Big Text If your site is not designed properly, people will abandon it. A good rule of thumb is to make the text on your mobile web design at least 15 px and your images at least 50×50 px. Anything smaller can detract from your visitors’ overall user experience.
2. Easy form completion Try minimizing the number of required forms and the number of fields required on the form. Offer tools that make it simpler for users to add information without typing. Drop down menus, calendars, and other tools can simplify the form completion process.
3. Simplify navigation Strip your website down to its most important elements. Move some parts of your web pages further down the page, or eliminate them altogether. This will create a simple to use site.
4. Fast load times Streamlining your web design is important. Using smaller, compressed or fewer files can improve the speed with which the pages load.
5. Prioritize content People tend to use their mobile devices for local or quick services. Make your content reflect your visitors’ priorities. If you need help creating a mobile-friendly site, do not hesitate to reach out to a professional web development company. We can help you to build a site that reaches all your visitors, no matter what type of device they are using.